Locate an ACVR Radiologist or Radiation Oncologist in your area.
Scope and Aims
Subscribe to Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
There are two ways to subscribe to Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound:
New! Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound iOS App
We have been working with Wiley Online Library to develop a VRU iOS App for ACVR members. The App allows access to the previous 12 months of Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound from your iPhone or iPad. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to get access on your mobile device:
1) Go to the App Store using your iPhone or iPad.
2) Search for "Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound” to find the VRU App.
3) Download to your iPhone or iPad.
4) Open and select "I already have access".
5) Select "Through my society affiliation".
6) Login with the same username and password that you use to login to the ACVR website.
7) Your access will last for 90 days and then you will need to log back in.
8) For more information, please see Journal Mobile App FAQs.
News from Wiley-Blackwell! Online-Only Journal Option, Anywhere Article Functionality, and Writing for Publication in Veterinary Medicine
©2017 American College of Veterinary Radiology