Locate an ACVR Radiologist or Radiation Oncologist in your area.
Presented to you by the ACVR Society of Veterinary Nuclear Medicine
This case submitted by Federica Morandi, DVM, MS, University of Tennessee
Signalment: ‘Daisy'; a 5 year old female spayed Yorkshire Terrier
History: pre- and post-prandial bile acid elevation noted at the referring veterinarian during blood work performed before a routine dental; no clinical signs.
Files available for review:
Look at the images and answer the following questions:
1. What scintigraphy study was performed?
2. What is the radiopharmaceutical used and its mechanism of localization?
3. What is the acquisition protocol?
4. What are the scintigraphic findings?
5. What is the scintigraphic diagnosis (or differential list)?
Answers: Download the attachment below for answers.
©2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology